Saturday, January 5, 2013

New hikers and broken glass.

My New Years resolution was to be more open to people I don't really know.  Befriend them... even if there is hearsay about them... whether good or bad... find out for myself.  So I took a step forward today and met some new hikers; Kyle Higa, Staci Nakayama, and Brenda Jane.  They agreed to hike with me on a rainy Saturday morning.  We started off on the Manoa Falls trail and ended up at Jackass Ginger otherwise known as Iwalani Pool.  By the end of the day I had staged my car at the end of the hike, when I returned my car had been broken into.  Luckily a police officer was passing by and I filed a report.  So just a heads up if you park on Nuuanu Pali Drive to hike often!

The start of the hike in front of a famous waterfall that was loaded with tourist! 

Bamboo forest!

Streams that wouldn't flow flowed today

Everyone got in because we were soaked from all the rain throughout the hike!

Broken glass and stolen contents stuff... just a heads up!  Happened to me could happen to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment