Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New year old hike.


I absolutely love hiking, since I had the day off I decided to check out a hike that promised to be good.  It is my most favorite hike and never gets old to me! 

It had been raining for the past 24 hours or so and the rain didn't let up this morning either.  I made my way to Manoa Valley and trekked Waiakeakua by myself.  Little did I know my friend and a bunch of her friends were on the same trail too! 


It ended at this waterfall! Can you see the droplet on my lens?  The rain didn't let up!


Manoa still has her secrets!



Was a great hike and I think I'm going to add to my New Years resolutions... Try and join HTMC this year!

2 comments:

  1. I'm imagining what you went through to get that first picture :) I took some photos of you in photography action last time we went for a walk in the woods, good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yup did the same thing... but it was a little more difficult cuz the rain and the water from the falls were flowing so hard!

      Delete